Whether you have just built a brand new home, are dealing with a broken garage door, or are just looking to upgrade your current garage door opening system, you need the best. The majority of homeowners will eventually require a new garage door opener, no matter the situation. LiftMaster Garage Door Openers are among the best on the market. However, there are different things to consider, like durability, value, and functionality, before purchasing it. Let’s take a look at the different LiftMaster Garage Door Openers.
Our in-depth handbook will take you through all of the things to consider, the ins and outs, alongside the pros and cons. The main goal is that you are all set with the knowledge you need to find the perfect fit. In this guide, you will see the different factors you need to know when finding the ideal opener. So, are you ready to discover the LiftMaster Garage Door Opener that’s right for you?
Type of Garage Door Opener Ideal for Your Property
The moment it comes to choosing your garage door opener, one of the essential things to consider is the type of opener that fits best with your home. While many think that it is as simple as going to your favorite garage door opener dealer, picking one out, and having it installed, there are quite a few things you need to consider, such as price, durability, and noise! Here are the different types of garage door openers LiftMaster offers:
The chain drive garage door opener has been the go-to option for decades due to its affordability. However, with the advancements in current technology, they may not be the best option for property owners.
- Pros of LiftMaster Chain Drives – Due to the chains in these motors being made out of metal, they perform extremely well in all types of weather. Additionally, they are extremely cost-effective for those on a tight budget.
- Cons of LiftMaster Chain Drives – The main disadvantage of chain drive systems is the noise that they emit every time you open or close the garage door. Especially for homeowners who have their garage door connected to the main property, the noise can be very disruptive.
More and more homeowners are choosing belt drives over other basic options; here are the pros and cons of a LiftMaster Belt Drive:
- Pros of LiftMaster Belt Garage Door Openers – Belt garage door openers are highly durable while at the same time being virtually soundless when opening and closing. They also don’t require as much maintenance as other openers, such as chains.
- Cons of LiftMaster Belt Garage Door Openers – There are certain limitations to their abilities. Belt openers aren’t usually recommended for heavy doors or two-door garages. They can also start to act up when there is too much heat or cold. Considering Illinois is the victim of extreme changes in weather, a belt drive can pose certain risks throughout the year.
A direct drive opener operates differently when compared to belt or chain drives. This system only features one moving part, which is the motor. There is a stationary chain embedded in the overhead rail, while the small motor attached directly to the door moves the spring-tensions chain along to lower or lift the door.
- Pros of LiftMaster Direct Drive Garage Door Opener –
- A quieter open and close when compared to other drives. An ideal option, especially if you work early or arrive home late most days.
- It is extremely reliable as it is only one moving part. Therefore, should you have any issues with the opener, fixes, maintenance, and replacements are affordable and quick.
- These advanced systems have several safety features that prevent someone from being hurt or property like cars from being damaged. For example, they have sensors that will detect anyone or anything that is in the way of the garage door from completing their motion.
- Cons of LiftMaster Direct Drive Garage Door Openers
The main disadvantage of direct-drive garage door openers is the significant difference in prices. If you are on a tight budget, these may not be the best option for you.
Advancements in Garage Door Opener Technology
Compared to other brands of garage door openers, LiftMaster is beyond the competition. Homeowners can now provide ease and tranquility to their homes with a smart garage door opener that boasts more technologically advanced features never seen before. The LiftMaster myQ lets you connect to your garage door through your smart device, no matter where you are. With LiftMaster Smart Garage Door Openers, you can:
- Open and close your garage door remotely from your phone or tablet.
- Get real-time notifications when someone opens or closes your garage door.
- Provide access to family or friends when you are away
The Right Power to Match Your Garage Door
Garage doors by themselves are heavy, no matter the type of door(s) you have on your property. Your door needs to have an opener with the right amount of horsepower to lower and lift your door securely. Whatever the weight of your garage door, LiftMaster provides plenty of options that will fit well with your garage door, ensuring that it opens and closes each day without fail or complication.
Technology That You Can Rely On
Your garage is not just a place where you store your vehicles, but it can also be used as a storage place for valuables and an access point into your residence. Additionally, you rely on your door to open and close without a hitch daily so that you can complete your daily activities. LiftMaster is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of garage door openers. Their advanced technology and systems allow you to rest assured you can rely on a clean open, and close day and night.
LiftMaster Garage Door Openers at AR-BE Garage Doors
Do you want to learn more about the advantages that a LiftMaster garage door opener will have for your garage? Then get in touch with the experts at AR-BE Garage Doors. Their specialists will ensure you are equipped with the ideal opener that fits your unique needs and budget. Schedule an appointment with them today!