Raised Panel 2283
Designed to coordinate perfectly with any space, the 2283 steel garage doors offer superior versatility. Whether you have a small outdoor escape or a generous workshop, we’ve created overhead garage doors that work for you.
- Double-sided steel garage doors are 2” thick with tongue-and-groove design
- CFC-free, polystyrene insulation is secured in place with a urethane adhesive
- R-value: 9.65 (R-value testing is in accordance with ASTM C518 standards)
- Window insert options include cathedral, mission, cascade, waterton, sherwood, sunburst and stockton
- Glass options include frosted, plain, obscure, tinted and glue chip
- Designer glass options include hawthorne, somerset, newport, hampton, temple and florence
- Colors available in your choice of white, almond, sandstone, brown, evergreen, bronze, gray, desert tan
- Hinges are stamped from galvanized steel in a “wide body” pattern for greater stability and longer life
- Optional automatic latching lock system opens the steel garage door easily from inside or outside
- This residential garage door offers the Endurance and Appearance Package upgrade
MLB™ Accents, Accents Images and Accents Logos is available as an option for interior applications
Wind can be unpredictable and destructive. This is why C.H.I. Windbreaker Series and iSeries doors are designed, tested, and built to the most rugged specifications. Wind chamber tested to ensure windload resistance, these extra-sturdy designs provide enhanced defense against the elements.
C.H.I. Overhead Doors developed the resilient Windbreaker Series garage doors to protect against high wind conditions. The super-resilient C.H.I. iSeries Impact Approved doors have strength designed to withstand direct collision of projectiles and other windborne debris at high speeds.