Raised Panel 2216
This exceptional residential garage door takes performance and design right to the edge. Architectural elements such as beveled edges give style and substance to a classic profile. It also incorporates a thermally broken section design for superior weather protection, an ideal feature on garage overhead doors.
- CFC-free, high-density injected polyurethane core
- Thermally broken for added weather protection
- R-value: 17.19 (R-value testing is in accordance with ASTM C518 standards)
- 2″ thick door sections
- Window insert options include cathedral, mission, cascade, waterton, sherwood, sunburst and stockton
- Glass options include frosted, plain, tinted, obscure and glue chip
- Designer glass options include hawthorne, somerset, newport, hampton, temple and florence
- Colors available in your choice of white, almond, sandstone, brown, evergreen, bronze and desert tan
- This residential garage door offers the Endurance and Appearance Package upgrade
MLB™ Accents, Accents Images and Accents Logos is available as an option for interior applications
Wind can be unpredictable and destructive. This is why C.H.I. Windbreaker Series and iSeries doors are designed, tested, and built to the most rugged specifications. Wind chamber tested to ensure windload resistance, these extra-sturdy designs provide enhanced defense against the elements.
C.H.I. Overhead Doors developed the resilient Windbreaker Series garage doors to protect against high wind conditions. The super-resilient C.H.I. iSeries Impact Approved doors have strength designed to withstand direct collision of projectiles and other windborne debris at high speeds.